When completing your order you may pay via paypal or credit card. The credit cards accepted by this organisation are as follows; American Express, VISA, MasterCard, Discover and Solo.
When paying by credit card we will take payment in full at the time of order. Goods will normally be dispatched the same or next working day. (See below for more details).
If some or all of the goods are not in stock we will inform you and depending on the expected delivery date we may offer you a partial or full refund.
Cancellations and Returns
Provided you inform us before any of the goods have been dispatched, you may cancel your order by calling 513 771 7444 or sending an email to [email protected]. We will cancel the order and refund any associated payment that has been taken in full.
If you need to return purchased goods for any reason, provided you do this within 30 days of receipt and they are all unused and in their original packaging, we will refund the purchase price less any delivery charges and less a 20% restocking fee. This return policy does not apply to downloadable software products or support packages which, once ordered, cannot be returned or refunded.
All goods are shipped via FedEx and you can select from ground or air to suit your needs and budget.
Currently we are only able to ship to addresses within the US and Latin America.
- Please understand we do not ship to freight forwarding company
- Delivery prices do not include insurance
- CNCShop accept no liability for loss of parts whilst in transit
- Insurance is available for all delivery services at an additional cost - please call for details
- Where applicable, it must be noted by customers that all customs and customs-related fees are not included in the item or shipping price during the checkout process.